At Georgia Roof LLC, we are interested in big action, not just big talk. We believe the facts can speak for themselves- so instead of giving you a long essay about how great we are, we will just lay the facts out for you, plain and simple.
- With over 20 years of experience in construction, roofing, and real estate, our team is among the most experienced in the business.
- We are proud Owens Corning Installers and have a Product Standards Certification.
- As a family-owned and operated company, we’re able to offer a level of personal service that our competitors simply cannot.
- Our roofing contractors are expert at ancillary carpentry repairs (soffits, fascia, etc.) that are requested by the customer, including paint touch-ups.
- Our customers keep coming back to us for our professionalism, friendliness, and speed of service, combined with our capacity to install roofs quickly.
- We have extremely high expectations of our installation crews regarding workmanship and cleanliness.
- All new roof installs come with a 5 year labor warranty. What that means to you is that if there is any concern with a roof that we install, your roof will be addressed before new roofs that we have scheduled for install.
- Our roofers are licensed and insured for your protection.
My name is Josh Reaves, and I am the owner of the company. Are you looking to entrust your roof to a local group of down to earth guys that will treat you like family? You came to the right place! I have been doing roofing work since my college days in the late 90’s, and I learned that doing the job right the first time with the best materials is the right way to treat folks and consequently, a great way to grow a business!
I live on a farm in Braselton with my wife and two kids, and my parents and grandad live on the same property.
I grew up in London England as a kid and then moved to Stone Mountain, Georgia where I attended Elementary, Middle and High and graduated from the University of Georgia. I look forward to getting to know you and serving you and your family to the best of my ability!
Senior Project Advisor
Brian Smith (Sr. Project Advisor) has a family background in commercial construction and general contracting. He has worked in residential roofing for five years and residential energy efficiency for two years prior. Rather than use high-pressure sales techniques, Brian focuses on communicating with customers about their specific needs and works to deliver an experience that is “just right” for them. He understands that a great business plan begins and ends with delighting customers, and is honored and grateful when customers trust Georgia Roof, LLC to take care of their referred friends and family. Brian is happily married with six children and two dogs, and is thankful for you – our Georgia Roof customers!
George Wilcox is the Operations Manager for Georgia Roof, LLC. George has been in the construction industry since 2006, previously specializing in commercial and residential cabinet building and installing. George is a certified master shingle installer. In his free time he is a family man that enjoys coaching his son in wrestling and being a part of all sports that his son and daughter participate in. George is happily married and lives in Buford GA. He looks forward to doing business with you.
Let us help to keep your family safe and warm. Contact us today.